Summer Trails Day Camp has unparalleled flexibility in program scheduling. Our goal is always to meet the needs of our families.
- Campers can enroll at Summer Trails in a 2, 4, 6, 7, or 8-week program.
- Our programs offer both 3,4 and 5 day per week program options.
- Our Nursery and Pre-Kindergarten campers can choose between full day and half-day programs.
The Summer Trails Day Camp Experience
Each camper is exposed to a complete camp experience where they:
- make new friends
- build self-esteem and confidence
- participate in a full range of stimulating activities
- receive American Red Cross swim lessons
- are thrilled by wonderful Special Events
- become part of the Summer Trails Family
Unique Program Options
We offer three cutting edge programming options:
- Pre-School Program
- Traditional Camp Program
- Baseball Camp Program
Our Pre-School Program is for children ages 3-5, placing emphasis on social and physical growth as well as development of each young camper through the use of recognized early childhood educational techniques.
Our Traditional Camp Program is for children ages 6-14 who are seeking a well-rounded camp experience. The daily schedule provides for balance in swimming, athletics, creative arts, nature, and quiet time activities.
Our Baseball Camp Program is for children ages 8-13. This program is designed to provide individualized skill progression, taught by mature experienced coaches who assist each camper in reaching his/her full baseball potential. We teach correct techniques, strategy and sportsmanship.
Each Summer Trails Program has been developed to encourage maximum participation by our campers. They have been fashioned to maximize individual growth, positive values and good old fashion fun, wrapped up in a well-supervised and safe environment.